Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Existence Decay

So, that certain girl that I was a little interested in and who I thought was interested in me, turns out has been dating some dude for quite sometime. It was one of those instances that has happened, again.

The best part is the dude she's dating seems to be sort of a dunce, which definitely makes everything that much better!

Downer after downer, that's all my experience with girls is. I mean, I shouldn't be so hard on myself, she seemed to go along with everything while I was talking about hanging out.

I recall one instance, where the message she sent me on facebook didn't seem right. I know, it's facebook, I'm a total lame motherfucker for exchanging words via facebook, but I swear one particular message she sent didn't fit, and didn't look very... hopeful. I remember getting a text from Lisett right near the end of our breakup which seemed the same way. Weird, maybe it's some weird sixth sense.

Man, and right when I felt my ability to take interest in girls again was coming back...

How shall I celebrate? I should get my mind off of this and just read all day, exist somewhere else.

So who now? I can only hope for one of those situations where some amazing girl comes out of left field and blows me away when I least expect it... but then that contradicts itself entirely.

No comments: