I've had a weird feelings lately. I've been into a certain girl lately, and I'm pretty sure she's into me. It's the kind of situation however, where taking it slowly and getting to know the person slowly and not jumping into anything is the best decision. The reason I say this is she may indeed be that kind of girl I would really indeed be into and could definitely be in a strong relationship with her. I've definitely been seeing results from these baby steps, which is something to be happy about.
However it seems like something is missing. Why is she not on my mind as much as girls before that I've had a thing for? Why don't I really go out of my way to hang out with her and make progress come even sooner? I'm certainly attracted to her, and certainly find her personality and likes to be at a high level of radness. Though like I said before, it doesn't feel like situations before.
Could it be that my interest in that other girl before her has somehow damaged me? Could I be looking at the big picture and figuring out whether or not it would last since I'll be gone from ISU all of spring semester and out of the country, thousands of miles away from March until July? It feels like liking and longing for that other girl has indeed damaged me, for there are a few other girls that, while I don't feel the same about as this new girl, are also absent of those crush feelings I tend to have.
Interesting. At this rate, could my interest in women in general slowly fade away into well, no interest at all? Could I become some celibate, bland human shell? Hehe, that's a little far-fetched, I doubt such a thing would happen.
Why does it seem like no woman will ever "wow me" again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment